Answers for fix QuickBooks Error 6123
On the off chance that you are getting QuickBooks error 6123 on your framework, at that point it implies that it has happened in view of the refreshing organization records to the most recent adaptation of QuickBooks Desktop. Likewise, you may confront this error on the off chance that you are dealing with the organization document. There could be numerous potential purposes behind this error so first how about we attempt to know its causes and afterward arrive at the arrangements.
Set up all settings physically by renaming the .nd and .tlg records
The record name expansions – .nd and .tlg might be obscure to you however they are a piece of QuickBooks documents. These documents contain the arrangement and settings required to open QuickBooks in a multi-client condition.
When the .nd and .tlg documents become degenerate because of some explanation, it could result in QuickBooks 6123 error. A straightforward answer for fix this issue is to renaming these records. There is no damage in renaming these records as it doesn’t bring on any information misfortune. Indeed, when you utilize the QuickBooks Online Customer service phone number Database Server Manager to rescan, these records will be naturally made. Here are the means to rename the .nd and .tlg documents.
- Explore to the envelope having your organization document
- In the subsequent stage you need to look for documents with augmentation .nd and .tlg. Ensure these documents have indistinguishable names from your organization records, for example,
- (organization name _file).qbw.nd
- (organization name _file).qbw.tlg
- Presently, right-click the records and select the Rename choice
- To separate records, include “OLD” or some other expression of your decision toward the finish of the document. Recollect you need to add the word to the augmentation and not the document name.
- (organization name _file).qbw.nd.OLD
- (organization name _file).qbw.tlg.OLD
- Open QuickBooks and sign in to your organization record. In the event that the error endures, move to the next arrangement.
Arrangement 2 –
Set Proper Folder Permissions
QuickBooks can hurl 6123 errors in the event that you don’t have the essential consents to the organizer where the organization record is found. All things considered, setting up legitimate organizer consents could resolve the error. Here are the means to set appropriate envelope authorizations:
- Right-click the organizer where the organization record is found and select Properties
- In the Properties window, click the Security tab and afterward click Advanced
- Select QBDataServiceUserXX and afterward click on Edit choice
- Ensure the accompanying settings are set to Allowed:
- Navigate Folder/Execute File
- Rundown Folder/Read Data
- Understand Attributes
- Peruse Extended Attributes
- Make Files/Write Data
- Make Folders/Append Data
- Compose Attributes
- Compose Extended Attributes
- Understand Permissions
- In the event that you see the envelope settings are not set to “Permitted”, you have to make changes to the organizer consents by following the means given beneath:
- Press Windows logo key and E at the same time on the console to open File Explorer
- Explore to the organizer where the organization record is found.
- Right-click the organizer and select Properties
- In the Properties window, go to Security tab and select Everyone
- In the event that Everyone alternative isn’t recorded, you have to include it
- Snap on Add and type Everyone in the container
Snap Apply and afterward click OK to close window
Note: You have to change organizer consents to all envelopes given in the rundown beneath. There is a likelihood that a few organizers’ names may not be in your QuickBooks establishment. This is on the grounds that various forms of QuickBooks Online Accountant Desktop may have various envelopes. One thing you should recall is to change envelope consents just on the off chance that they exist on your PC.
- Here is the rundown of the organizers whose consents should be set to Full Control.
- C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6.0
- C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v5
- C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v3
- C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client
- C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions X.0 (X = adaptation) or C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX.
- C:\Program Data\COMMON FILES\INTUIT
- C:\Program Data\COMMON FILES\INTUIT\QUICKBOOKS
- C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\FAMXX (XX = year)
- C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files
- C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Sample Company Files\QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions X.0 (X = adaptation) or C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Sample Company Files\QuickBooks 20XX (where XX = year)
- After you have changed the envelope authorizations, open QuickBooks and sign into your organization document. On the off chance that the error stays uncertain, move to next arrangement.
Arrangement 3 –
Move the Company document to another area
In the event that the way of the envelope wherein your organization record is found is excessively long or convoluted, the product may experience difficulty getting to it. A straightforward answer for this issue is moving the organization record to another area. You can have a go at duplicating the document to the work area and check whether it settle the issue. Here are the means to follow:
- Explore to the envelope where your organization document is found
- Search records that have a similar document name as your organization name however with QBW augmentation.
- Right-click on record and snap Copy
- Explore the work area. Right-click anyplace on the work area and snap Paste
- Hold down the Ctrl key and open QuickBooks. This will take you to No Company Open window
- Select Open and explore to the work area
- Select the organization document that you had duplicated to Desktop
Buy Advertising Space.Contact Now
Be a guest writer!Register